Thursday, October 20, 2011

Got Everything I Need


The month of October hasn't left me with much time to do anything other than school. I've managed to get a bit ahead of the curve this week and so I'm looking pretty good for the next 10 days. Next week Wednesday - the 26th I'm dying my hair pink. I'm excited! I've got everything I need for Halloween except for some eyebrow wax. So I'm a try and get my hands on some of that.

I was in Baltimore and DC last weekend. I shot video with Nyssa Nevers for the first time. We worked with R.I.Productions and their new femdom site to be launched soon. We shot 3 different videso.
1. Boot & Stocking feet worship
2. Spanking & Strap-on fucking
3. Sissy Maid Servitude


The strap-on scene was the first on-camera strap-on scene she's EVER done with a boy or girl. Nyssa is one of the best female fetish models around and so that's kind of cool to take her on-camera strap-on virginity :). We've been friends since 2007 but this was the first time we worked together.

Then Sissy Maid video also featured another Domme out of Baltimore named Miss Alegria. She was also great to work with and a great host.
Saturday in DC I had a session with one of my regular clients and then I was off to do some shopping in Georgetown. I went to urban outfitters to get 2 nail polish colors that I've been meaning to get from them for awhile now. One's a shade of a purple with some hints of grey that I love and the other is a red/pink/orange tint. A little tough to explain but I love them both but here is a picture of my toes with both colors.

I also noticed last time I was in DC that they had a new version of my favorite T-shirt that I've had for years. In fact, I've had this T-shirt since high school but it was starting to fade on me. Last time they didn't have my size and this time they did so I updated. Hopefully this one last me just as long as the old one.
The last thing I needed was a top for my Jeffree Star look for Halloween. I went to a few different stores but figured it might be hard to find what I was looking for because most people are bring in their Autumn looks. Then I saw the Betsey Johnson store and I knew they would have what I wanted. I got the perfect top. It fits great but I could have done a size smaller but they didn't have a smaller size. Either way I love the top and I'm excited for Halloween! 
The other day I ordered some LimeCrime lipstick in a pink shade. Again for the JStar look and it came in. 

I've also been shooting some custom videos for a client. I'll talk more about this is my next post but I've shot 2 so far and I might be doing a few more in the near future.

A few of my Chicago friends will be getting into Athens the 27th/28th for Halloween. This will be their first time visiting me here since I've been at Ohio University. As soon as Halloween is over I'm going to go into Chastity again and from what me and my play partner have discussed it won't come off until I see her in Chicago in late November/early December.
That will be the longest I've gone locked up.

I'll make sure to update mid next week and right after Halloween with plenty of pictures of the pink hair and the JStar look.

No comments:

Post a Comment